So my SIL tagged me in a FB post asking for 7 random facts about me, after she shared some random facts about herself. I’m not incredibly random, I’d like to think I am a pretty open book. So the people that know me, generally know me very well. But here is what I came up with.
1. I blow my nose like it’s going out of style. I blow my nose obsessively, like way more than what’s needed or normal. If I had to guess I’d say like 5-10 times a day.
2. I have some MUST have’s, sometimes they feel like they are do or die kind of must have’s. Just things I would skip a meal for, just to have the brand I want to have. And I never stray, totally loyal to these items. Its pathetic. Some examples are Charmin Ultra TP, gotta have it, Qtip brand qtips, please never suggest I use any other cause I just won’t, Hunt’s Tomato Sauce, only brand and has to be just the normal sauce. I find any other of Hunt’s flavors unacceptable.
3. Thursday is my favorite day of the week. So when Holidays, birthdays, or events fall on a Thursday, that makes them instantly epic. Thursday is forever and always Friday Eve.
4. I don’t enjoy reading, I am a major skimmer. Unless its something I want to learn. I’d rather read a manual or text book over fiction. I didn’t read a complete book cover to cover until I was like 25 (?!?!? maybe, can’t recall)
5. I don’t really care for sweets but if I had to have one candy for the rest of my life it would be the berry flavored gummy savers.
6. My toes are always painted. I barely recognize them if they aren’t. Its like a surreal feeling… “what the…. who’s feet are those?!”
7. I can’t stand sub titles. They really annoy me, to the point where I start to get really irritated and want to leave the room. And I don’t hear very well but I would rather go on thinking I heard it right or not knowing what’s going on than read a movie or show.